Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you, my dear readers and friends! Welcome to 2012 and I want to thank all of you for following along with me! All of your are very important to me and I am just tickled when I see how many people stop by to read my writings! And the response I got to the 12 days of Christmas Cookies was fantastic, and I have another Christmas recipe grouping in the works!

The last quarter of 2011 was fantastic, and I am looking forward to a fantastic 2012 and I am so glad you are coming along with me! I have lots of fun new items in store, I am going to get my selling blog up and running, I have my page at the Olde Primitive Peddlers that I am just thrilled about. I have some darling Valentine's themed dolls that are in their finishing stages that I plan to have up on both Etsy and my selling blog. My plan is, to have one set of dolls on Etsy, and a different set on my selling blog! They are just darling and I am just so tickled with how cute they are!

On the home front, we are busy reorganizing our living/family room into a multi purpose room, where I can sew, rather than in our room. Mainly, this is because Little Man is much more active--as 9 month olds typically are!--and so we are combining his play area with my work area so I can sew more, and he won't be trapped in a small area in the master bedroom. I think this will enable me to get more work done and be more creative and have more time with LM to boot! Our goal, eventually, will be to move into a bigger house, with a bonus room, where I can work, and LM can have his play room. I am really excited by the prospects!!

Stay tuned as well for more giveaways too! I have one in the works right now, that I am planning on getting up in the next few weeks! It will be a Valentine/Spring themed one!!

Again, follow along, and let us all have a happy, prosperous, exciting 2012!!

Be safe and Happy Crafting as always!

Karen

3 comments:

  1. When you are finished with your old home...I'll take it, lol!! I love my little apartment...but somedays I long for a home that I can paint..and have a puppy for my little guy. I can't wait to see your dolls!! I love dolls!! Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Karen! Good luck in 2012!!
    Warm Wishes,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings From Southern California

    I Am Your Newest Follower

    Have A Nice Day :-)

    ReplyDelete