Friday, March 15, 2013

Back in the swing of things!

WOW! It is ALREADY March 15th??? Truly where has the time gone?? Spring is getting ready to .... spring! lol and I am starting to work on Patriotic items for both my Etsy shop, selling blog AND for my wholesale clients. I am already thinking about getting a head start on my Christmas items as well, since the wholesale groups I am in as well as Etsy do Christmas in July specials, and I want to make sure I am well prepared for them! Thinking about a bunch more of my prim candy canes, my crows and cardinals as well as snow men, snow men and more snowmen and elves too! I want to try my hand at door hangers and wreaths too!

I am also in the process of revamping Buttons appearance with new headers and brand new graphics as well as a re do of my shop!

For those of you who are interested in child friendly items, I am just about ready to open my new Etsy shop! It looks like opening day will be right around April 15th! Very excited about this new venture! Stay tuned for more on that!

On the home front, my Little Man is almost 2!! I can't believe how time has flown! We are using cup cake toppers from Sugar Art By Tami again this year. LM has gotten sooo into Thomas the Tank Engine in the past few months -- and playing with the trains and cars too -- that we decided to do a Thomas themed birthday and Tami was wonderful to work with in making that come true! She made engines in red, blue and green on white discs and we will probably get blue frosted cup cakes for his big day. I am sure I will be posting pictures just like last year!

Well, I hear my sewing machine calling my name, so I should get back at it!

Happy crafting!

Karen 

No comments:

Post a Comment