Thursday, May 17, 2012

Come Celebrate Summer!!

Come with me and you shall see... some FABULOUS creations by some FANTASTIC artists! Today is the first day of the Summer Time Celebration on Etsy, hosted by Old Farmhouse Gathering, a group I am pleased as punch to be a part of! Everything you could possibly need for summertime  decorating can be found here! So grab a tall glass of iced tea, set off a few fireworks and come take a peek at what we have to offer! Watermelon tucks, firecracker tucks, Uncle Sam dolls and ornies, plant pokes, coasters, anything you can imagine--even a prim clam duo--and let me tell you, they are DARLING!! I am going to have to get a set for myself I am thinking to go in my guest bathroom with the sand and seashell display I have in there!

Hope to see you there very soon!!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment