Thursday, February 2, 2012

3 Spring Girls and upcoming items

Good morning dear readers!

I want to share with you the pictures of my sweet girls over at Olde Primitive Peddlers--they are exclusive to OPP, and that is the only place you will find them, but they are just soo sweet, I wanted to share them with you!

First is Emma--I just love her! She is just sooo sweet, and very old fashioned-- I think! Raw wool hair, button eyes and a pinch stitched nose, a sweet little dress of cabbage roses and she is holding a stuffed heart in her lap. Sweet for Valentine's Day and I think perfect for spring and even year round!


Next is Pepper Anne--a confection in pink, pink and more pink! She is made from a pattern by Chestnut Junction and has pink wool hair, a little pink nose, and wearing a pink and white print dress. She is holding a little heart as well! I think she would be perfect for a tween daughter, or someone who just LOVES pink. Very sweet! She REALLY reminds me of Peppermint Patty from Charlie Brown!


Last, but certainly not least, is Raggedy, a little girl who looks like she was well loved and carefully tucked away for safe keeping. She has raveled red wool hair, and is dressed in a simple dress made from a ticking type fabric and has top stitching done in black perle cotton. Very cute!


Be sure to swing by Olde Primitive Peddlers to see the girls, and be sure to say hi when you do!

On to what's coming up! Just finished up a sizable order and it is off to the post office--yeah!  I am also wrapping up Valentine's Day items, and I am moving on to Easter and St. Patrick's Day. Shamrocks and Leprechauns are the theme of the day! I am working on candle mats with both for St. Patrick's Day , as well as some ornies! Now Easter, I am really excited about! I can hardly wait to get started on those items! Bunny nodders, Peter Rabbit, stitched eggs... I think I am going to have to get going on them this week! I will post pictures as I get things going! Talking about going, I need to get going on what I told you about!

Take care my friends! Be safe and Happy Crafting!!

Till next time!

Karen

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable dolls, Karen!
    Love the unique finish on each one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Christine! I really do enjoy making my 'girls' and I love it when others love them too!

      Karen

      Delete
  2. Love the girls Karen, they are so sweet! Can't wait to see your new projects, you've been busy as usual! Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deb! I have been plying the needle something fierce! I am really tickled with how the girls turned out!

      Karen

      Delete
  3. They are all so Adorable! Can't wait to see all your neww projects that you have lined up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandi! I hope to have pictures up this week of all my new items!

      Delete
  4. Oh, my. I thought I was in love with Emma, but the last dolly, oh she's sweet!
    You HAVE been busy, Deb is right.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan!

      Thank you for your kind words! I am really please with how they all turned out, and every time I walk past the girls, I have a hard time deciding who is cutest! I am really pleased with Emma, but Pepper and Raggedy are darling too!

      Karen

      Delete
  5. Your girls are adorable! One of these days I'll have to try making dolls; you make it look so fun!

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I am loving Pepper how sweet, precious new dolls

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda! I love how Pepper turned out too!

      Karen

      Delete
  7. These three little girls are adorable! I also love the candle mat you have on the handmade giveaway blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I am really pleased about how well they turned out and I am very happy about that candle mat too!

    ReplyDelete