Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Getting back into the swing of things...

VERY long time, no posting!!

Where have I been, you may be asking yourself... well I had my baby boy March 19th! I took a substantial maternity leave to get ready for my baby boy and after he was born.. and I am itching to get back to sewing!! Before I went on my maternity leave, I made up several doll bodies and I am putting the finishing touches on them--hair, finishing facial features--and making dresses for them. I have really missed sewing and now that the Bean sleeps for longer stretches, I can hear my sewing machine calling my name and I know I can get some work done while he sleeps and plays in his gym.

I am also working on some more/new stitcheries... love those little pillows and sweet wall hangings--keep an eye on my Etsy store for new goodies. I haven't opened up just yet--I will soon though!   I will be having a Christmas in July sale in my store that I am really looking forward to--I love Christmas--it is truly my favorite time of the year--and I will be playing Christmas music to get my dollies in the mood for the holidays. It may be 90+ degrees outside my window, but it will be snowflakes and hot chocolate inside!!

Take care my friends and I will be posting soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment