Friday, December 4, 2015

WIP Weekend!

Happy Friday Dear Reader!

Can you believe it?? I finally have a WIP post ON the right day!!

I have been making quilted mug mats and I think everyone will be getting at least one this holiday season! I am hooked -- love how they are turning out, and mug mats/rugs are one of the new items that will be coming to Buttons In The Attic in 2016. Mr. Buttons and I have been discussing ways to refocus the shop, and adding more quilted items is one of the ways we are looking at -- as well as bumping up the number of stitcheries offered, more rug hooked items and punchneedle items. We are also talking about offering various holiday items year round as well -- snowmen, santas, bunnies, Americana and the like.

ANYway -- here are some of the mug mats -- **squee** I am in love!  (Yes -- these are the same pattern as the ornament I am offering in the giveaway (see below -- and be sure to enter and join in the blog hop!) just in a bigger size! I could even do matching ornaments and mug mats!







Back to sewing!!

Till next time!
Happy Crafting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment