Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Saint Patty's Day

Saint Patty's day is just around the corner, and the shamrocks have sprung into bloom at Buttons in the Attic! I have 4 different ones to choose from--one that is made of green and cream ticking that has a vintage 80's accent piece in the center and then I did 3 conversation shamrocks--right along the lines of the conversation hearts I did for Valentine's day. I am really happy how they turned out and tomorrow I should have a number of Raggedy Ann's to add to the site, as well as one Raggedy Anna who has dropped by for a visit from Sweden! She is dressed in a light blue dress that sports a dark blue ruffle with a yellow and blue print apron. I created Anna while I watched the cross country skiing during the Olympics last month, and I KNOW she would just love to come and stay at your house and spread some international cheer!

Easter is getting ready to hop around the corner, and I have several treats to share--patchwork eggs, bunnies of different shapes and sizes and more dollies! Be sure to check back and see what I create next!

No comments:

Post a Comment