Wednesday, January 21, 2015

WIP it up Wednesday!

Hello dear friends!

I just looked at the calendar and realized that January was already 2/3's over! So how about a slightly late *cough* Happy New Year! I also can not believe that I had 1 count it 1 post for all of 2014! I will say that 2014 was a rough year, but one that we--Mr. Buttons and I--learned a lot during the year and learned what we will do and what we won't do as time moves on.

So--on to 2015! Lots of fun new things in the works for this year! Punch needle, rug hooking, quilted items, more dolls, more everyday fun goodies and WEAVING!!! We did buy 2 floor looms in 2014--I will be sharing pictures and stories about the 'girls'! I am also FINALLY going to get on my children's shoppe--Squishie Love. I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!! I have lots of things in the works there! Crocheted and sewn dolls and animals, blankets and booties--I am sure I will  have woven blankets as well. Really looking forward to stretching my horizons this year--I think it will be a good year :-)

Until next time!

Happy Crafting!

Karen

4 comments:

  1. I am so anxious to see what you and your "girls" come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be fun to follow your new year of ideas and blogging, and thanks so much for following my blog, I appreciate it :)
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a busy gal, Karen! Looking forward to seeing your new work and your new "Squishie Love" shop!

    Laura Sweet

    ReplyDelete